Friday 25 February 2011

Weekly Loves

Visited our local supplier for fresh free range eggs and paid a visit to the 160+ chickens they have. We're pondering getting some chickens! :-)

Back again with another view on my week. It's been fairly busy and finally I managed to get my presentation done and it was a great success, great feedback and a little feeling of "Yay, that's over". I visited London Fashion Week with the girlies, champagne and a definite penchant for Atelier Swarovski jewellery. Oh wow!

- England's opening cricket match with the Netherlands didn't give a great account of how we want them to play. Hoping the next match will be much better. I did provide twitter with a great non swear word when I tweeted "Swann you twonk" Hee :-)

- It's Lady Gaga fever again with Born This Way hitting the airwaves everywhere and although she grabs a headlines of praise and criticism, I can't deny how much the lyrics provide a good image for those who listen to her music.
"I'm beautiful in my way,
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret,
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way"
- With the Oscars this weekend, I did like finding these artwork pieces from the recent Baftas. I particularly like the last one for The Social Network. 

- Heather from Note from Lapland asked What makes you re-read a book?

- These Oreo truffles will be made soon! How scrummy!

- Star Trek Potato Heads? Did you just hear me scream in excitement? Ok I'll do it again... *screams* Yes this is very geeky but so cool :-)

- Steve's Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought about the start of 2011 is a great insight into how we all are feeling and also there are some top tips to get yourself happy again :-)

- Now Manchester United played Marseille this week and I couldn't help but childishly giggle at the fact that one of their players is called "Fanni" (Rod Fanni) and it also reminded me of this song;


- I also got to see Gnomeo & Juliet this week, which was a lot of fun for kids and adults too. 

So what about you, what have you been up to?





Share

No comments: