Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sarah Loves... Sky Atlantic


I admit loving a TV channel is pretty tragic, especially when the channel doesn't launch until tonight! As soon as I first saw the advert I was hooked, I wanted it, NOW. As you know I'm not the most patient person ever.

"From stunning new epics like the Prohibition-era drama Boardwalk Empire (pictured) directed by Martin Scorsese and fantasy drama Game of Thrones, to classic HBO original series The Sopranos and Six Feet Under, Sky Atlantic features the greatest acting, writing and directing talent from TV and film.

Also debuting on Sky Atlantic will be the seventh series of Entourage, Treme (co-created by David Simon, the brains behind The Wire), new comedy How To Make It In America (from the producers of Entourage), and comedy-drama Weeds". Read more here

They even got Dustin Hoffman to do the trailer!
 

I've already seen Boardwalk Empire and most of Blue Bloods online and they are totally worth watching. Having the Soprano's from Season 1 is reason alone to have our Sky subscription. Yes! I'm THAT serious.

All I'll say is thank goodness for Sky+

Will you be watching?

Share

2 comments:

Mitch Bain said...

On Sky Atlantic right now there is an amazing piece of classical-style music playing over the advert that they have on loop. I would LOVE to know the name of it. Can anyone help? Can't wait for Boardwalk Empire tonight!

blissbubbley said...

Hope you found out what it was. I missed the loop adverts during the day.

Hope you enjoy Boardwalk Empire, it really is good!