So where has all that sunshine that April gave us gone? That said most of my plants are currently growing at a quick rate, my courgette, peppers and tomatoes and well on their way. I've got the lovely job of cleaning out our water butt of leaves this weekend. How rock n roll is that?
I might be the only person who feels this way but... I'm really looking forward to Eurovision. Hello? Are you still here? Ha! I've not been a big fan of the competition and it's so political it's insane but it's fun. Stupid fun. But fun. My friend is hosting a party for it with foods and drinks from all the participating countries. Educational :-)
So my weekend consists of messy leafy water, foreign foods and drinks and a pile of college marking that is staring at me as I write this. What about you?
Other things this week;
- Have you ever wanted to know how much Carrie Bradshaw's life cost? One blogger has a go at working it out
- 88 ways to make a stranger smile
- I'd been looking for a new way to do my roast spuds. This will work; mustard roasted new potatoes
- I seem to have found a lot of food finds this week and this was another. These. Have. To. Be. Made. Chocolate Peanut puff pastry parcels
- Are you a fan of chilli? Here's 3 quick meals. Nom!
- If you exercise to try to keep in shape, how do you prefer to workout?
Have a good weekend, whatever you do! :-)
There is the small matter of a certain football team only needing 1 point. This girl is waiting to explode in excitement but it's not over yet...