Monday 14 March 2011

Pass me a pen!


When was the last time you wrote something?

On paper that is.

I admit I love writing in my notebooks and have a slight major stationery obsession so I love to write. I don't write in any particular pen though, after years at school of writing with a fountain pen I like that I don't use them now. I have still got 3 fountain pens though.

So anyway this has been around on a few blogs recently and I was intrigued;

The questions are;

1. Your name/blogger name.
2. Your blog name/URL.
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favourite quote.
5. Favourite song.
6. Favourite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say? 

My answers - click on the pic to enlarge it;
It was taken with my iPhone and kind of looks like I threw tea over it (I didn't by the way) - do you remember when you did that at school for projects to make the paper look old?

So yes that's my handwriting... not sure what happened with the "lazy" bit, looks a bit like "bzy". Guess I was being lazy ;-)

Any handwriting experts out there?

Also feel free to do your own for your own blog :-)



I used to put circles above my i's back in school and I used to underline in red pen!




Share

No comments: