Friday 13 August 2010

Old notebooks

I did a spot of tidying as I had lost an important book that I needed for work just had the urge to have a spring clean, or should that be summer clean ;-) Anyway, I found one of my old notebooks from last year. As you may have realised I am one for writing lists and as such people think I am very organised. Although friends know this isn't always the case as I can be quite scatty. Which I guess illustrates why I need the lists.

I also found it interesting to see what other memories were in there. There were plans for my work, ideas for birthdays and even some early Christmas ideas. I think I would actually be lost without a notebook with me every day. Although I still sometimes show up to meetings with my general notebook and not just my "work" one and it can be a bit embarrassing with my shopping lists and doodles on show but hey that's me!

As you know I'm always on the look for pretty things and especially for notebooks and stationery :-) and I found this on folksy (of course), it's very cute and just right for Summer!


The reason I love it so much is that you can take the cover off and put it on another notebook :-)

I'm not throwing away my notebook, it's like finding an old diary full of memories. Some things you just have to hold on to.

No comments: