Monday 4 April 2011

Now I know my ABC’s…


Image from HERE

I’ve pinched this from Caribbean Princess as it looked fun! Everyone needs a bit of fun to brighten up a Monday morning right? Ok here goes;

A Age – 29

B Bed size – Super King. I need room and space. Especially good if we need to travel a la Bedknobs and Broomsticks!

C Chore you hate – Cleaning the toilet! 

D Dog’s name – We don’t have a dog but I like the names Jessie and Jock :-)

E Essential start of the day item – Coffee!

F Favourite colour – Any shade of purple, I do like dark blue too

G Gold or silver – Silver. Although gold suits my skintone I just prefer silver

H Height – 5ft 3ins

I Instruments you play – None. Does Rock Band count?

J Job – Football Coach and Tutor.

K Kids – None of my own. 

L Living arrangements – Live with Spurs boy and Little Man in a 3 bed apartment.

M Music you love – I’ll give anything a listen but faves at the moment are Beady Eye, Elbow and The Foo Fighters


O Overnight stay at hospital – Nope.

P Pet peeve – Bad manners and rudeness. I can’t and won’t tolerate it.

Q Quote from a movie – From Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986
[Cameron doesn't want to go out, but Ferris keeps calling]
Cameron: He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. S***.


R Right or left handed – Right handed

S Siblings – 1 younger brother

T Time you wake up – Between 6.00 and 6.30am every day. I’ll meditate when I’ve had my coffee and then get ready for work or if it’s the weekend I might crawl back into bed for a few more hours kip :-)

U Underwear – Yes I wear underwear :-)

V Vegetables you dislike – Brussel sprouts and cabbage. Bleurgh!

W Workout style – Sometimes lazy but mostly energetic and fun

X X-rays you’ve had – Knees (both), ankle, hand, arm, fingers

Y Yummy food you make – All my food is yummy! But have been told I make a fantastic paella, I should do -  I was taught by a chef when I was on holiday in Spain

Z – The best place to visit – New York…. and Old Trafford ;-)

Feel free to do your own :-)





Share

No comments: