Thursday 20 January 2011

The Care Bears Movie


Yes this is a blog about The Care Bears Movie. Stop giggling. This isn't a blog about it being my favourite kids film; although I admit it's probably on the list but the reason I'm blogging about it is that the evil spirit woman in the book still scares me when I watch it now!

As a child I love the care bears and I had several cuddly toys (actually I still have two of them) but that book woman was evil. Pure evil. I still have the same "hide behind my hands* attitude when I watch it now. I know it's not real; it's just a cartoon but as a child it was real. The care bears were real. That woman was real.


Are there any films from your childhood that still scare you now?

This post might reflect how medicated I am from my pain meds :-)




Share

No comments: