Tuesday 9 November 2010

Sarah Loves... The Starbucks red cups


I blogged the other day about my Christmas countdown and then as quick as you know it another one happened. Starbucks red cups are in! I admit I very nearly squealed when I popped in on my lunch on Friday. So Christmas really is getting closer?

The Christmas Menu this year has;

The Gingerbread Latte
The Toffee Nut Latte
The Peppermint Mocha
The Eggnog Latte

Now if you've been reading my blog for a while you will know I've only in the last year got into liking coffee. Yes I know! SHOCK HORROR. Deal with it :-) So last year I only had hot chocolate in the red cups but this year I'm being a proper grown up!

The only one I haven't yet tried is the Toffee Nut Latte. That's now top on my to-do list. 

Someone sent me the link to the iPhone app for counting sleeps till Christmas. I haven't downloaded it. But I might. Did I mention how much I love Christmas? 

3 comments:

blissbubbley said...

Maybe it is the lure of those red cups! :-)

blissbubbley said...

Do! Let me know which one is your fave x

blissbubbley said...

I was exactly the same and then I did this 21 day challenge thing and found out that my taste aversion changed. I still don't like it strong and love all the syrups you can buy too.

But if it's not for you, it's not for you. Maybe try some fruit teas?