Wednesday 17 November 2010

The Walking Dead


And before you ask "The Walking Dead" is not about what I look like in the mornings... no wait... maybe.

No actually "The Walking Dead" is an American TV series which is about the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. I'm not exactly one for horror or scary stuff, my Dad still remarks on when we saw Scream 2 at the cinema and I kept jumping through it *sigh*.

I admit I have been peering round a cushion at times as there are some really gruesome scenes in it. But I really like it. The special effects are also really good and it's just been signed up to make a second series. YAY!


On the official website you can do a Survival Test for what kind of survivor you would be - I was ranked as YOUTHFUL SIDEKICK; Young and exuberant, you're always ready to volunteer for perilous assignments like scouting for supplies and rescuing other survivors. While you fully understand the danger, you still get a thrill from the experience. You form tight bonds with your fellow survivors and are intensely loyal to them.

:-)

Just don't watch it before you go to bed okay? I've had one zombie related nightmare and it obviously was not pretty :-(


2 comments:

GoodbyeBlighty said...

Such a great show. Gets better with each episode :)

Have you heard of/read the comics it's based on? There are spoilers all over the place on the internet :(

Becky said...

I watched the first ep of this last night, really enjoyed it! Must watch more!