Wednesday 10 November 2010

Thank you Solskjaer



So he's finally going, after months of speculation Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has signed as the new manager of Molde FK in Norway. He was my late Granny's favourite player and for me I guess this is why I've always loved Ole even more than I did already.

Even now when I see Ole on TV and especially when my brother is with me, one of us will say "Granny's favourite". He's been an incredible asset to United and scored some VERY important goals.


I still get goosebumps watching those two last-minute goals. I still remember how much they both meant. Although I wish Ole had not done that knee slide!

I blogged back in May about Ole for The Faithful here - which if you're a United fan you really should read the whole site ;-) Ole will take up the new job in January so we've still got him for now.

One of our songs "Please don't take our Solskjaer away" will now be sung in Norway. But I know deep down he'll be back, when the time is right. 

Thank you Ole, for everything.

1 comment:

GoodbyeBlighty said...

I'm going to miss him :(

I love the guy!