Tuesday 28 September 2010

Sarah Loves... Lifehouse

 

I posted on twitter last week that I loved Lifehouse and I didn't expect anyone to reply. Then my replies column on my tweetdeck started to fill up with favourite tracks, albums, lyrics...

I'd been a bit slow on the uptake that Lifehouse had made a new album and this is my album of choice at the moment. It obviously took me back to their older stuff too.

The first song that I ever heard of Lifehouse way back was 'Hanging By A Moment'


I'm a sucker for emotional lyrics as you may have noticed...
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
If you watch a lot of US TV programmes the chances are that you've heard a Lifehouse song and not realised it, Greys Anatomy, Smallville, The Vampire Diaries, Cold Case, One Tree Hill are just a few of the long list.


This though is probably the most well known one for again being used in loads of TV programmes and the film, The Time Travellers Wife.


Through all of my sudden music crush again on Lifehouse past and present I found out they were touring in October and actually next week they hit London. Also I managed to get tickets. This girl is mega excited! :-))

No comments: