Wednesday 8 September 2010

Crisps? Oh go on then!


I posted on here last week the new Walkers Crisps Competition which has been launched as the new Extra Crunchy crisps have been released. I also got to try a free packet! Choosing a flavour was the hardest choice but I went for Sweet Chilli Chicken. Nom.

Now I'm always a little wary of trying spicy crisps as I don't like the ones that are too hot and you need to constantly have a drink with them. If I want that I will have a curry. Not a packets of crisps. 

So I'm pleased to report that these don't do that. At first you can taste the chicken and then the sweet chilli, there is no aftertaste but be warned you won't be able to have one. As they are crunchier than normal Walkers crisps they seem tastier in flavour too.

Me, Spurs boy and Little man finished this bag quick smart (empty packet above in the picture). We're definitely going to be trying the other flavours of these crisps. There are Simply Salted, Cheddar and Sour Cream, Salt & Malt Vinegar and Flame Grilled Steak.

We also have made a video for our entry to the Walkers Crisps Competition, we're gonna make a few more and choose the best one.

Have you entered?
Have you tried these crisps yet?

I'm off to go buy another packet... or ten!

No comments: