Friday 8 July 2011

Weekly Loves

Take That stage at Wembley :-)

Yes I finally saw Take That and I broke all the rules set out for me here in about the first 20 minutes. Oops! Was fantastic though, sore feet (too much dancing!) and no voice the day after (too much screaming!). One song I was not expecting to sing was the national anthem as we were at the national stadium! It was a bit weird having Take That make us sing it! If you've got tickets for the tour and not seen it yet, you are in for a treat!

I have been thinking about buying new golf clubs for ages and I still haven't made up my mind but I know using my Grandad's old clubs is nice for sentimental reasons but I really need some of my own. I might have a look around this weekend. 

My blog is on facebook and has been for sometime but now I have my own username for it. You should like it :-)

I've got Google+ and so far I'm confused. I can't invite more people and it's just me in my circle. It's a bit lonely. Do you have Google+ yet?

Other things I've found this week on the tinterweb;



- Looking for a job? These tips might help you... You won't be under-prepared again!

- Struggling to get everything done? Here's 50 ways to get more done today

The bonus from seeing Take That was that I also got to see the Pet Shop Boys as they are supporting their tour. Cannot beat hearing this song live in the sunshine :-)


Hope you all had a good week too!





Share

No comments: