Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sarah Loves... The Sopranos


This ground breaking series is one of my all time favourites and I am loving the episodes being repeated on Sky Atlantic even though I do have the boxsets. But sitting down to watch them for some reason every week is good, much like The X- Files repeats too. Yeah writing that it doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's what I do.

I loved the music on the show, especially the theme tune.


Without The Sopranos there would have been no Six Feet Under (another fave of mine) and new favourite which I've found through Sky Atlantic, Big Love. Watching the series again you can see how we then got other TV series like The Wire and actually The Sopranos and The Wire are normally voted No 1 & No 2 of the greatest TV dramas.

If you've never watched it, it's well worth it.




Share

1 comment:

rhodakellar said...

I loved The Sopranos too, though I only just discovered it a few years ago. I LOVE Sky Atlantic, I've started watching ER from the beginning...it was never something I watched "back in the day" and I'm obsessed. Loved Blue Bloods on Atlantic too, bit gutted it's finished.