Friday 18 December 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of my week



The Good

Still loving having a chocolate each day from my advent calendar! Although realising this soon stops :( WEEK TODAY AND IT'S CHRISTMAS! :)
I like the fact that Rage Against The Machine might make No 1 for Christmas over X-Factor
I have won more prizes this week on twitter and I even won £20 on Magic!
Had another lovely follower of my blog this week - love you all!
I'm loving all the festiveness (is that a word?) and glad I finished all my shopping weeks ago
Feeling proud of myself as I definitely turned a corner this week - I deserve to be happy!
Realising there are a few job opportunities available but now can't decide what to pick?
Finding these new necklaces from Funky Junk Jewellery, Key and Beads Necklace and Cute Tourist Necklace 
Having a snow day! (but also see under the bad below)  

The Bad

Still got bruises! Pretty greens and yellows now
Feeling low in myself (this got sorted in my Good section above)
The snow causing the Christmas party for where I volunteer being cancelled but we're hoping to do a party in the New Year and this will possibly be a Valentine's Disco!   

The Ugly

My local football team heading into administration :-S

No comments: