Saturday 26 December 2009

For Christmas I Got...

I hope you all had a good Christmas and that Santa was very good to you all!

I had a good Christmas, I have drunk far too much alcohol in the past few days and definitely need a detox now although the New Year festivities will bring more drinking :-)

I had a early Christmas present... I am no longer single :-). I've noticed on some blogs that I read that they don't tend to name their other half by name and instead give them a nickname. So I am calling mine "Spurs Boy", he is indeed a Tottenham Hotspur season ticket holder and myself as a Manchester United fan this is going to cause some banter... well opposites attract right?

Don't want to say too much as I don't want to curse it, but I've known him for over 3 years and he makes me happy :-)

And for Christmas he bought me books... I have had my eye on the Penguin Classic clothbound re-issues (20 books in total) that were released this year (2009) and Spurs Boy bought some of them for me :-) which means he had listened and knew which ones were my favourites (although in time I would like them all!).

I now have The Hound of the Baskervilles, Alice In Wonderland, Wuthering Heights, Great Expectations, Little Women and Oliver Twist. They are truly beautiful.


He also bought me some Lush goodies so he must have been reading my blog! I was indeed spoilt. But it's lovely. Enough before you all need a sick bucket :-(

I also got lots of jewellery, make- up, gadgets for work including a desktop Henry hoover for my desk! Haha! I will be travelling 'up north' on Tuesday for more presents as I visit my Dad and the rest of my family.

I will post my The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of my week tomorrow. What did you all get for Christmas?

1 comment:

Doonytime said...

Fab news about Spurs Boy - although matchday will, no-doubt, be interesting!! Lol!!
Looking forward to your blogs in the new year.