Friday 11 December 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of my week




The Good

I'm liking the new John Mayer album - is that bad?  
Glad that Spotify have sorted out their problems and I still love it. Especially when I asked on twitter if they could put some Powderfinger on there and within 3 days they had done so and had even put the new album on!
Winning more prizes on twitter!
I like having a chocolate each day from my advent calendar
I've had 3 more followers to my blog this week (Thank you to all of my lovely followers)

The Bad 

Shovelling gravel for the repair work on the driveway for where I volunteer - my shoulder aches!
My bruises from last week are now still a rainbow of colours and this week I have added more so my legs looks oh so pretty :-(
The hangover from a Christmas party last weekend and the realisation from talking to others that I drunk at least 3 bottles of white wine - oopsie! I had a good time though and I can remember almost everything!

The Ugly

Yesterday where I volunteer it was one of those days where lots of things went wrong from 8-9.30 ish and we all knew it was going to be one of those days and it really was.

No comments: