(1) "Fine": This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) "Five Minutes": If she is getting dressed, this means one-half hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) "Nothing": This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) "Go Ahead": This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) "Loud Sigh": This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) "That's Okay": This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) "Thanks": A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint.. Just say you're welcome. (This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' -- that will bring on a 'whatever'.)
(8) "Whatever": Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) "Don't worry about it, I've got it": Another dangerous statement , meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response, refer to # 3.
So true! Awesome!
haha I'd forgotten about this piece :) I had it on my blog (another blog) years ago. I wonder if that blog is still live - there was loads of good stuff on there I could re-post LOL!
Hope you find it and start re-posting!
Post a Comment