Friday 20 July 2012

My half price spend at The Body Shop

The Body Shop emailed me with their new offer and before I'd even finished reading all of it I was already logging into the website. Next my basket was getting full and soon enough my card details were in and sent! Oops. But actually not oops.

Look what I got;
My favourite foot lotion
    Baked-to-Last-Bronzer - Warm Glow 
 
Tea Tree Oil 
Satsuma Body Butter
Chocomania Shower Cream 
   Born Lippy stick lip balm - Pomegranate

I chose a mixture of old favourites and I'm intrigued to try the chocomania shower cream! This lot came to £50 until I entered SPLASH at checkout and it came to a total of £25! HALF PRICE!

The full offers in full are; Save £5 when you spend £15,  Save £10 when you spend £25, Save £25 when you spend £50.

Receive £5, £10 or £25 OFF your order. Enter Code: SPLASH at checkout.


The important bits

This offer is open from 4pm on 17th July and closes 12 noon on 23rd of July. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by entering the promotional code at the shopping basket. The offer excludes the purchase of: (a) Charity Items, (b) Love Your Body™ cards or (c) Gift Cards. This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount or promotion including the standard 10%The Love Your Body™ membership discount. This promotional code can only be used once for one single transaction.

If you spend over £50 you also get free standard delivery too.

The Body Shop are one of my affiliates.




  Share

No comments: