Tuesday 25 August 2009

Is this the greatest application ever for Football fans?



This could actually be my favourite application for my iPhone - the Sky Sports Football Score Centre.

It does all this;

  • Live Scores
  • Live Text Commentary
  • Live League Tables
  • Live Match Stats
  • Live Match Photos
  • Player Profiles
  • Team Line-ups and formations
  • Latest News
  • Vidi-printer
There is also "my scores" section allowing you to select which games you want to keep an eye on more closely and they are saved onto another page, allowing for quick access back to the other scores.

Football fans can keep track of all the latest scores as they happen with live coverage of all domestic league and cup competitions in England and Scotland as well as international competitions and Europe's top leagues and cup competitions.


No matter where I am now I can always be kept updated on all the scores and another great thing about this application is IT'S FREE!


No comments: