Thursday 20 August 2009

Had a lovely day yesterday at Aldenham Country Park, especially going round the 100 Aker Wood. My favourite Winnie The Pooh quote is

"
People who don't Think probably don't have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake"

Tonight is the end of The Mentalist Season 1 [DVD] [2008] on Channel Five, with the hour documentary beforehand and then the two hour finale. Thursday's won't be the same as already Lie To Me - Season 1 [DVD] [2009] has finished, although I believe both will be back on our UK screens again soon.

Has anyone been watching
House Season 5 [DVD] [2009]? I think it's the best season so far, this Season we have seen a more emotional side to Gregory House that has only ever been touched upon in previous episodes. With the season finale coming up and I'm sure it will leave me waiting and wondering before Season 6 is on our screens.

My book planning is going well, have planned out the first 20 chapters (they are small I'm not writing a big big story). My book reading is still going good,
The Monster of Florence is a very good read although quite harrowing in the descriptions of the murders. I will then be reading The Gun Seller and I found The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition the other day that I still have not read.

On Sunday I started entering some simple competitions on twitter, most are simple retweets. I won my first prize later in the afternoon, a DVD! Yay to me! Ever since I've been entering a few more here and there, it's all fun really.
Manchester United lost to Burnley yesterday and I keep reminding myself that the Premiership consists of 38 games and therefore there are 36 games left, and well we like to give others a helping hand! But humour aside Burnley played really well, and who knows Turf Moor may become a hard ground for all visitors as they are really making a focus on staying in the Premiership.


With the Ashes on at the moment and Formula One back at the weekend, hopefully I'll get round to leaving the TV but I doubt it...

No comments: