Wednesday 5 September 2012

mypure Review: Balance Me moisture rich face cream


I wrote a while ago about my sudden dry skin episode and when choosing another product to review from mypure I went with the Balance Me face cream. I had read a few recommendations in magazines and thought I'd give it a go, it's the most expensive face cream I have ever had at £24.

The blurb

Allow your skin to benefit from the sophisticated, high performance, deeply hydrating daily moisturiser that leaves the perfect slip finish on your complexion, without that shiny appearance.

The concentrated cream provides a protective layer to shield the skin from daily wear and tear thanks to a skin boosting, plumping blend of natural yet active ingredients. Anti oxidant rich Arctic cloudberry extract helps to prevent moisture loss and improve skin elasticity. Organic shea butter is blended with vitamin, lipid and essential fatty acid rich camellia, rosehip and kukui nut oils. The bespoke blend of rose absolute, rose geranium, lemon and benzoin along with natural source vitamin E, ensures that normal, sensitive and mature skins can benefit from more radiant and rejuvenated looking complexions.

My Review

The smell of this is lovely. Full of essential oil type smells and it felt luxurious to put this on my face, although that could have been because I was thinking about the price! You don't need much at all and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and dries quickly. It does have a pump action nozzle which are one of my beauty no-no's. Even cleaning the nozzle after each use I still found that the tube got gunked up loads. Not quite sure why they chose that style nozzle for this product. Might be wrong but I was expecting a better style bottle for the price and this seemed cheap, especially when it's priced at £24.


I really loved this cream and would make a repeat purchase but I would definitely move it into a more accessible pot. For customer satisfaction on packaging I wouldn't spend £24 on this. I have noticed there is a smaller 10ml version for £6 which comes in tube packaging, I think I'd be more tempted to get the smaller version even though the one I tried is 50ml.

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your order details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick. 





  Share

No comments: