Thursday 9 February 2012

Reviewed: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector



You have probably seen a lot of these BB cream reviews - and here's another. I was sent a handful of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector samples and a discount voucher to tempt me into my further purchase. Crafty but the product itself does the talking. I'm quite a big tinted moisturiser fan through the summer months and I knew a BB cream would soon be a new favourite.

This Garnier one is pretty thick, so it's wise not to use too much but build it up as you apply it. It's not oily in texture either which I had noticed in previous try outs with tinted moisturisers. The cream gives good coverage and it lasts a long time, even through gym workouts! Remember it's even more important to remove any make up after the gym - bleurgh!

I did use my promo voucher discount to buy a Garnier BB Cream and I've been using it well over a month now and I have noticed improvements to my skin. I'm also getting used to how much I need to use and where needs more "attention". This would be on my list of make up items I would take to a desert island...

So who is inviting me to their island? Show your hands!







Share


No comments: