Wednesday 20 February 2013

mypure Review: Gwdihw (Goody Hoo) Products


Selecting new products to review from mypure is always a delight and I have had my eye on this brand for a while and so it was time to try them.

I have reviewed three Gwdihw products;

Vanilla smoochy lips balm 

Nail Wizard Balm 

Night Owl Sleep Balm 

Vanilla smoochy lips balm 

I absolutely love vanilla. Love. Love. Love. This smells so lovely that you could eat it. The balm doesn't get too yucky when it's left to warm up, I know vaseline tins can get pretty messy after being left in the warm. This doesn't happen to this balm but it doesn't hydrate your lips for long. I have this in my bag for quick touch ups but it's a bit disappointing that it doesn't last long.

Nail Wizard Balm 

My nails are not too bad BUT I have always struggled finding a good cuticle cream. This nail balm is the best I've tried at trying to get my nails and especially cuticles into a much better fashion. The smell of lemon is quite potent but at least it reminds me that I haven't used it if I can't smell it on my hands.

Night Owl Sleep Balm 

I never normally have a problem sleeping but I can feel a bit stuffy in the head in the mornings. Applying this balm on my forehead and nose each night has really helped that stuffiness to ease. Definitely going to be using this.

Each balm is 25g and a generous size for a balm. I've been using these for about 6 weeks and there's a small indent in each one but would probably last a year or more. I'd definitely look at others in the range from Gwdihw. I also love the owls on all of their packaging, who doesn't like owls?

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your order details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick.






  Share

No comments: