Tuesday 8 November 2011

Where do all the gloves go?


Maybe it's just me but I always seem to lose gloves. I don't just mean the odd glove when I'm out and about but between the seasons I lose gloves. I put them away when spring comes and then I always seem to find them around the summer and cheerfully remember "I don't need you yet" and then like right now when I need gloves. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?

It's probably a little disorganised of me not to have a winter drawer with scarves, gloves, hats etc but I do find they tend to turn up. Normally after I have bought a few new pairs... soon I won't be able to lose any as they will literally be everywhere!

Does anyone else have this problem?

Whilst we're on the topic of losing things... has anyone ever finished a lip gloss. You know until it's totally empty. I always seem to lose mine long before I've even got a 1/4 of the way through...

There is a pattern forming here...

I'm honestly not that disorganised. Just a bit twonky. But you know this. Right? 

*KLAXON* I think I've just remembered where some gloves might be!

Haha! Bye for now




Share

2 comments:

Ashik Cse said...

That is An obstacle that many face when looking for personalized gifts.html code- personalised gift

jhond said...

If you or your readers need more
information about saving money
I have plenty of information here,
Engine and Transmission World WELCOME!