Friday 25 March 2011

Weekly Loves

Little shoots poking through,these are my jalapeno's and sweet red peppers :-)

This week has been made all the brighter for the sunshine making a welcome return. Hello Mr *waves*, please stay a while! I've managed to go swimming three times! My knee is getting back to it's normal self, I do miss running though - never thought I'd admit that!

- This week saw the passing of a true Hollywood legend, Dame Elizabeth Taylor. I remember reading Little Women when I was at school (It is one of my favourites still) and I saw the film shortly after with Elizabeth playing Amy. RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor


- Do you have a dirty mind? I do! Apparently it might mean you have a smarter mind!

- I have a love/hate relationship with catchy adverts. This one is the new one, but the advert does make me remember what it's advertising so it does it's job :-) 

- Do you have a GTD set-up? Or no idea where to start? Here's one way of doing it

- I need to do a few trips next week into London via the tube, this sums up my feelings about next week's travelling

- With Mother's Day coming, these cookies are a great idea. http://www.customcookie.co.uk/

- Another cinema trip this week and we saw the Thor trailer


I sat there baffled at who was playing Thor, I'd seen him before... but where? A quick google after the film finished and it's Chris Hemsworth who played Kim in Home & Away. Ohhhhhhhhh!


- I get to buy my iPad 2 today! W00T W00T!

How was your week?





Share

No comments: