This week consisted of cherry drops and post it notes!
I've been on a big list-making exercise this week. Cherry drops have helped me to organise. Honest!
I'm off the crutches now, although there was a slightly embarrassing moment when I handed them back and I was still holding onto them. I did let go... eventually.
The last few weeks I have enjoyed 'Marchlands' that finished last night on ITV. I thought I might find it scary (wimp) but it was more eerie than scary. Loved it though!
- Hungry? How about a recipe for Chocolate Orange Scones. Nom!
- Maria showed us what's in her make-up bag, what's in yours?
- How well do you know your facebook friends? Nickie wants to know
- Absolutely loving the Beady Eye album!
- Also loving the new tracks from The Foo Fighters, ROCK IS BACK!
- Watched Back to the Future at the weekend and then all week I have had this in my head;
- Also I found this interesting after all my lists this week, how to write a shopping list that saves time. Perfect!
- Best not to mention Tuesday night's football... *coughs* *sighs* *weeps*
So that was pretty much my week, how was yours?