Wednesday 27 January 2010

Shiny Happy People! (My first tag)

I was tagged by Typecast and it was originally started by Rosie Scribble.

The rules are

1.  Name a song that makes you happy - a song you would listen to if you needed a sudden injection of happiness

2.  Post an image that makes you smile.  It can be anything - a silly photo, an image taken from the internet, anything at all that puts a smile on your face (and isn't too rude!).

So here goes

My song would have to be Michael Buble's "Everything" as whenever I hear it I'm smiling and singing along!


The picture has to be cup cakes!


I'm always happiest also with a box of yummy cakes, iced and decorated and all scrummy and gorgeous! Nom nom! Also today is Chocolate Cake Day!

So with Michael Buble and cakes I'm a happy girl.

Next I have to tag 5 people

Jools from My Blog and I
Carina from Miss Carina
Rachel from Polka Dot Stripes 
Sidrah from Going Solo 
Sarah from Kookylicious

Looking forward to see what they pick :-)

3 comments:

Nickie O'Hara said...

Michael Bublé holding a cupcake... mmmmmmmmmm

Good choice :D Thanks for joining in x

Sarah said...

Thanks for inviting me!

Sidrah said...

heyy Sarah! thanks for tagging me.. i disappeared from the blogging world =[
but am gonna do this now! =)

p.s. listening to your happy song ^^