Tuesday 12 January 2010

Sarah Loves... Winnie The Pooh

You may have noticed I like to have a look around Etsy every now and then. I'm reading Return to the Hundred Acre Wood: Inspired by A. A. Milne and E. H. Shepard and I absolutely love Winnie The Pooh and all the stories and this carries on the delightful stories. I had a look around and found some gorgeous Winnie The Pooh inspired items on Etsy and just had to share them with you all.

   
These would be perfect for birthdays, valentine's etc and they are just lovely!

     
This is one of my favourite quotes and I actually have it on my favourite bookmark. And now I want it!


These are absolutely fabulous for keeping up with all your letter writing or maybe birthday card. I want these winnie the pooh cards . pack of four

 
Another beautiful piece of jewellery from Laura's Jewellery :-)) This Beautiful Winnie the Pooh Card Necklace is just one of various styles available

2 comments:

Christy said...

aw i love winnie the pooh! my dog was actually named after him :)

Sarah said...

That is so cute! Thanks for reading x