Monday 18 January 2010

My fave dresses from The Golden Globes 2010

My picks of the dresses on the red carpet last night were:


Kate Hudson in a white Marchesa structured gown


Penelope Cruz in a Giorgio Armani Privé black lace gown
 
Spent the evening on the arm of Gerard Butler (alright for some eh?) and wearing Valentino - I want her legs!

Toni Collette looked very glam in Elie Saab

Helen Mirren shows how it's done


Cameron Diaz in Alexander McQueen

Anna Paquin vamped it up in a plunging gold Stella McCartney

Kate Winslet in a Atelier Yves Saint Laurent gown

Courteney Cox wearing a Victoria Beckham gown

My favourite dress of the night goes to - 


Sandra Bullock in a purple Bottega Veneta chiffon gown (I love purple!) 

What was your favourite?
Pictures from Marie Claire


No comments: