Tuesday 5 January 2010

The Good The Bad and The Ugly of my week


The Good

Seeing family that I haven't seen for years over the holiday season.
Will be starting to look for a new place this year - very exciting stuff.
New job seems to be working well, although not really overly sure of what I'm doing just yet.
How gorgeous are these Alice in Wonderland brooches and whilst on the site check out the other Alice in Wonderland items and the Wizard of Oz ones too
Practising Beatles Rock Band :-))

The Bad

I've fallen behind with scheduled posts and will put up a 'Sarah Loves...' post next week (I have slapped my wrists)
I like snow but I had enough of it when I was back home and now I'm visiting family up north it has snowed more. Probably had a full month of snow now - sick of it really. Keeps me indoors and that means I eat more :(
Need to get myself self motivated to do sit ups starting next week!

The Ugly

Have not done any revision yet for exams coming up, although I seem to actually know a lot of the stuff so hopefully I should be okay.

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Thank you so much for the shout out, Sarah!

lots and lots and lots of love to you xxxxx

Sarah said...

You're very welcome hun

x x x