Thursday 14 January 2010

Found my old filofax!



I wrote a post asking "Does anyone use a filofax anymore?" back in October and it turned out from people's comments on here and on my twitter page that they do indeed still use them. I had asked whether people instead used iPhone's (and of course could be blackberry too) and the general thing seemed to be to use both.

I did have my eye on this Butterfly Personal Organiser but decided that as I already had a filofax it was silly to go out and buy another. But couldn't actually work out where it was? A couple of searches through boxes and it was found (Yay!). Mine is the one pictured above and it is Mini size, it's actually perfect as it fits in my bag and is not too heavy. I noticed at a few meetings and trips on the tube into London that people do still use a filofax! At a meeting I went to this week they were using their filofaxes AND iPhone and Blackberry.

I use the diary inserts (week on two pages - my writing is quite small but never enough for just one page for a week) and the address pages. I like to use the coloured ruled notepaper as I feel it makes me feel more inspirational! I've only been using a filofax again properly really in the last week and will update later on as to how it's working etc and what works best for me. Anyone got any tips?

2 comments:

Nickie O'Hara said...

three cheers for the Filofax! Hip Hip...

Sarah said...

I love my filofax!