Tuesday 12 October 2010

Sarah Loves... Yankee Candle


From first moving in with Spurs boy he started noticing these jars kept appearing... everywhere! It started off a bit of a joke as he kept telling me he could afford the heating bills and there was no need to rely on candles!

This weekend on our little shopping venture I probably pushed Spurs boy to the limit, first by going to Lush (He cannot stand the smell and quite openly holds his nose when he goes in there, very embarrassing!) he doesn't mind waiting outside though and of course carrying the bags :-)

So anyway after Lush we went to Yankee Candle and again I left Spurs boy outside with a coffee as I browsed around.

I love vanilla so I always get any of the vanilla ones, here are my favourites;

Almond Cookie
Black Cherry
Lavender
Lavender Vanilla
Lemon Lavender
Sparkling Vanilla
Vera Cruz Vanilla
French Vanilla
Vanilla Cupcake
Vanilla Lime

New ones to try;

Apple Cider
Moonlight Harvest
Frosted Pumpkin
Sandalwood Vanilla

I saw this in the Yankee Candle Brochure but they didn't have them in-store :-(


It's definitely a running joke with me and Spurs boy with these candles and he has told me that some of them do smell nice but to him most smell "weird". Bless him, I think that just means I need to buy more, right?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I must say that I avoid Lush like the plague. The smell is truly over powering. Strong scents not only make me sneeze but give me a headache as well. The candles look super cute but alas, they're not for me. Glad you enjoy them!