Thursday 14 October 2010

Bruises and Burns

Picture via Google images

So Bestie signed us both us for a 6 week pole dancing class and sure it was fun, but I've never ached so much from doing any other exercise. EVER! I should add I've only had one class so far.

I was pretty nervous beforehand as it's something new and whilst I like trying out new things I knew there was also a humour factor involved as I had no idea what to do. 

Our instructor is fab and was really helpful although when you get stuck half way up the pole there is no graceful way to be helped down; I learnt that in the first 10 minutes! Also I was more stable on the pole when I was upside down!!!! Yeah that figures... How?

So apart from my body currently looking like a dot-to-dot of bruises and burns it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going back! 

Anyone else had a go? 

No comments: