Friday 26 November 2010

There could be snow ahead


Some of you may have already had a bit of snow or perhaps even a lot of snow. We had a light dusting yesterday morning but apparently we're in for a bit more show this weekend. I love snow - except when I need to get to work in it.

If it snows there will be snowmen and snow ladies made, snowball fights, snow angels and just general walks in the snow. I really love the snow, although I admit I don't particularly like the cold. I've finally turned a corner with my man flu and can now breathe :-) I still have a lovely chesty cough and whilst people will say I shouldn't go outside if I've been ill (and yes I admit they are right) I'm afraid I will be ignoring the advice. I promise not to moan on here if I get another bout of flu.

Maybe.

I popped to see my Mum for my post last weekend (I have terrible problems with my postman, I cannot wait to move!) and there was a bunch of letters (bills) and a parcel from Amazon. I saw the look from my Mum of "What have you been buying now?" and I couldn't for the life of me think what it could be!


As I opened the package there were three books inside, Goodnight Mister Tom, Far From The Madding Crowd and The Great Gatsby. I laughed as I knew "who" they were from. A secret post club parcel and my sender was the lovely Emma. Such a thoughful present and she's a lovely lady too, with a fab youtube channel too.

With no real plans for the weekend I'm gonna play in the snow (if it does snow!), start one of these books, get in some time on Black Ops. Also stay up late and watch The Ashes, and spend some time with the Kings of Leon... the album :-)

What are you up to this weekend?


No comments: