Friday 19 November 2010

Cookies and Top Gun


When I'm ill I'm a terrible patient, I hate looking after myself let alone when others try to do it. I'd been coming down with a cold at the beginning of the week and it's now a full blown cold *atchooooooooooo* and then I found out that I'm gonna need surgery on my knee. I have started having some pretty yucky treatments done on it already. I'll spare you the details.

So anyway I needed comfort food. Something scrummy and that my local shop sold. So I got ten (yes ten) packs of cookies. They didn't take long to be eaten! Nom. But I'm not eating any more cookies... Well there's always tomorrow? :-)

As for my favourite film that never fails to cheer me up... this may surprise you. It's Top Gun!


It's just got the best opening sequence ever right?
"Revvin' up your engine
Listen to her howlin' roar
Metal under tension
Beggin' you to touch and go"
I'm a teeny tiny bit obsessed... no actually I'm massively obsessed with Top Gun. A few of my friends have been talking about doing a Top Gun themed weekend with aircraft simulators! How cool would that be? Answer = VERY!

It's no use I've talked about cookies now and I want some. I found the following picture whilst looking for a cookie monster picture for this blog today and I just had to include it. 


HAHA!

Just noticed there are crumbs in between my laptop keys! Whoops!

No comments: