Friday 20 May 2011

Weekly Loves

More food pics :-) The blurred writing on the right said "PORTION CONTROLLED" Haha! Who are they kidding! ;-)

So then Manchester United won the league...woohoo! That's a record breaking nineteen! Ok I'll shh now... I think this week for me could be summed up in just a few points;
- No matter what happens a McDonalds Quarter Pounder with cheese meal will make you feel bloated and sluggish for hours after (this was my first McD's for about 5 months).

- Clearing out the water butt (yes I said butt) was a yucky experience and I hope to never have to do it again! 

- We have a wasp nest in our guttering. Love bees HATE wasps! Argh!

- My new netbook came this week. It's so lovely. Small though obviously ;-)

- That Jammie Dodgers advert always scares me and I tend to switch channels but the PG Tips one makes me burst out laughing every time.

- I had some crappy work news which was then buoyed by some happy work news. Swings and roundabouts as they say :-)

- United won the league... :-) #19

Anyway other finds this week;

- Spinach and Potato Hash... must make this :-)



- Another recipe... Chocolate caramel slice. Nom :-)

- Having trouble understanding men? This might help



- Last but not least... Bloomin onion bread

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

19 :-)








Share

No comments: