Tuesday 3 May 2011

Sarah Loves... No Angels


I'm far from an angel myself and this is probably one of the reasons I enjoyed this TV series so much. The programme centres around four nurses; Kate, Lia, Anji and Beth and the hospital they work in and the men that come and go.

Each of the girls are different personalities and they often argue but are always there for each other. The programme is maybe not always showing a lot of care for their patients but deep down their heart is in the right place.

I've recently re-watched the whole three series. Whilst when it finished with just three series I was disappointed but I can now see that they left it before things could have gone downhill.

Also I loved the 60's motown soundtrack and I've often put it on in the car. It's a great feelgood soundtrack and perfect for Summer.




I love it! It's also still available to watch through 4OD. Bonus :-)







Share

No comments: