Thursday 19 May 2011

mypure Review: Acorelle Fragrance


This month's review is of Acorelle Fragrance Eau De Parfum Amber Vanilla - Stimulating. So yes in short this is a vanilla perfume which is said to stimulate through aromatherapy. Now vanilla is one of my favourite smells and I'm known to be a particular hoarder of ANY vanilla candles I find.

The mypure website says about the collection "The French know a thing or two about perfume so it should be no surprise that they came up with one of the world's first certified organic fragrances. The principles of aromatherapy underline each fragrance with delicate blends of essential oils to help lift your mind & spirit".

This vanilla parfum is descibed as being "velvety and earthy all at the same time, with feminine top notes of mimosa flowers, distinctive heart notes of almond, patchouli, and vanilla, and base notes of Peruvian balsam".

I'll admit there are some really sweet vanilla scents out there and I was worried this could be one of them. It's not. It's still sweet but with a musky overtone which doesn't make you smell of cakes. Ever had that? Well anyway I've been wearing this for about two weeks and have had several people comment on it. The only thing is it doesn't last too long but a quick spritz and it's restored. I think as I love the smell vanilla that my subconscious felt happy by smelling the parfum. I'm not sure of any changes in my mind or body but that could have just been this scent.

Overall I was very impressed and would probably buy this or others from the range as gifts. 

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your orders details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick.




Share

No comments: