I was awarded this by the lovely Nickie at Typecast way back in April. Yes I know I'm seriously slacking, and you'll notice that the next few weeks will have some of my catch up meme's/tags! Bad Sarah!
Anyway back to this tag, I'm supposed to reveal seven things that you don't know about me. So here goes:
1. I can do CAD (computer aided design that architects etc use). I learnt whilst working for an engineering company and then this came in handy when I was up for promotion for a property repair company :-). I now don't use it at work, although it does help make some pretty cool football coaching plans now but I mainly use it to plan ideas for the house and garden. It's a pretty geeky thing to be able to do I think but I love it. And it also means I can use Spurs boy's desk that he bought :-)
2. I have had depression, I had a mental breakdown last Summer. I call it now a clearout, everything seems clearer now and I have never been happier. I kinda mentioned it a little here about the song "Sunsets".
3. I love Winnie the Pooh. I have a
small large collection of Winnie the Pooh cuddlies from the Disney Store. I love the books, the quotes, the films. Everything. I've mentioned it here before
4. I have an addiction to gaming. Not just on the 360, PS3 and Wii but also on my computer and of course my iPhone. I listed some of the games here and of course there is Farmville. I still love the Grand Theft Auto games and I have a addiction to the game Settlers.
5. I have Osgood-Schlatter's Disease in my left knee. It was particularly painful when I was a teenager and still now can hurt, luckily the swelling lump at the bottom of my knee is not as bad as it used to be but it's still bigger than my right knee. Every injury I've had since on that side; even my "Twitter Giggs" hamstring injury have been made worse because of my knee. Also bad knees run in my paternal side of the family, although I'm the only one with OSD.
6. I love Who Dares Wins, the National Lottery programme. Whenever it's on I sit down and compete against the people playing to see how many I can name. I've even set up games nights using the same format. Sad I know but I love it!
7. I used to have shares in Manchester United (about 30 shares). They were given to me as a birthday present from my Godmother. I was FORCED to sell them by The Glazers and now they are sucking the life out of the club I love :-(
Now to tag other people to do this:
Carina at Miss Carina
Danni and Maria at Frills 'n' Spills
Elaine at Elaine Scott
Rachel at Mon Polkadot Cheri
Louise at WeeWifie's World
And anyone else who fancies a go!
- copy the award to your blog
- insert a link to the person who nominated you
- blog about the seven things that you haven't told anyone before
- nominate seven other bloggers for the award