Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sarah Loves... Grey's Anatomy


No other programme seems to send me into complete meltdown after each season finale. Season Six was no exception to this rule, my heart still gets palpitations thinking about it.(Warning! Contains spoilers). 

I was and I still am a great ER fan, and I didn't think anything could really replace it. Greys has done this though slowly over the years whilst ER was winding down it seemed that Grey's was just picking up. There are so many things that I do love about the series but I will try to cut them down into small chunks.

First of all there is the relationship between Meredith and Cristina. It's much like the relationship I have with Bestie.
"She's my person. If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. She's my person"
                                                                                                              Cristina Yang


My Bestie is my person and I'm hers.

Other than Meredith and Cristina my other favourite characters (in no particular order) are;

George (I miss you)

Callie

 Derek

 Sloan

 Little Grey - Lexie

Bailey

The reason I love Bailey can best be summed up with this video;


Apparently according to the quiz below I'm Meredith Grey and I'm going to fall in love with Derek Shepherd - can't be all bad can it?


Do you watch Grey's? Who is your favourite character?

No comments: