Friday 29 July 2011

Weekly Loves

Yep another (!) instagram picture :-)

So I've decided there are going to be a few changes on my blog, nothing major really but this is more of a "head's up" really. For as long as I can remember I have posted every weekday at 9am GMT like an organised OCD freak (apart from the times where RSS/twitter have let me down anyway!) and this is going to change. Music Mondays and this Weekly Loves have become the mainstays of this blog and I like that but from next week I might not post anything new on here on Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday. I'm going to blog a bit random for a while. This could either be the making of me or the breaking of me I admit but I want to give it a whirl.

So do not panic if you don't see me around, I am very much around but having a change. It's nothing to do with you lot as you are lovely, it is truly about me and what I want to do. I hope you will still stick around as I'd miss you if you all left me.

Anyhoo enough of that, other things from this week;

- Do you sit down a lot at work? Read this and then go for a walk

- Someone tells you "You've changed"... save this picture as it's so true!


- I love orchids but have never had much success. I might after reading this though :-)

- Missing Harry Potter then these 20 sequels would keep us all amused! I keep sniggering at these


Hope you've all had a great week and have a fabulous weekend!




Share

No comments: