Wednesday 20 July 2011

mypure Review: Alva Coleur Organic Eyeshadow


I had been keeping my tabs on this eyeshadow for a while as I have always had a problem with finding a good eyeshadow that didn't crease and give that horrible line around your eye socket. I have tried may different eyeshadows and eye primers and as such had given up about a year ago at trying to find a good eyeshadow. Now I've found it. About time really.

Easy to apply using the foam applicator brush this liquid eyeshadow is really easy to apply. You can apply layers to how strong a colour you want to achieve. I selected the Bronzed Hazel colour, perfect for Summer (when it arrives!) but there are 5 other colours; pale almond, sea green, silver grey, lavender light and blue sky.

Bronzed Hazel - applied thickly to the back of my hand

This is now my fave thing from mypure. I'll definitely look into getting the other colours at some point! Fantastic product. 

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your orders details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick. 

ALSO every month on their facebook page they are giving away products. This month you could win £200 worth of Lovea's organic beauty products. Every month their will be prizes to win!





Share

No comments: