Monday 18 July 2011

Music Monday: Alice Cooper - School's Out


It's about now that the school's are out for the Summer holidays, college and uni students have also finished for the year too. The morning drive to work is about to get a lot easier as the roads become empty again. Yay! This song as apparent by the title of it always reminds me of end of year school fun and none so more than the final year of secondary school.

I still have my old school shirt littered with black pen writings from my friends and my yearbook also littered with silly comments that I look at now and wonder "what was that about?". It's all fun. For all those about to set off for either Summer holidays, gap years or the next big step. Remember these moments and enjoy whatever comes your way!



Have a good Summer!




Share

No comments: