Wednesday 6 April 2011

mypure Review: Living Nature Nourishing Hand Cream



I've just started reviewing mypure products, this is my first trial product Living Nature Nourishing Hand Cream. Now I've tried lots of hand creams before and never found one that I've liked. Normally I find them too greasy and I have to go and use a towel to dry my hands - not really the point is it?

So I was a little apprehensive about this one but I was intrigued about the repair part of the description as my hands seem to have taken a bit of a battering in the winter months. Also I had narrowly missed chopping off the tips of two of my fingers a few weeks ago when the knife went one way and the onion the other. Ouch. So my hands were definitely in need of repair!

The bottle itself is easy to hold and has a curved front and a straight back. The cream is dispensed from the bottom which means it's much easier to get out. I hate having to shake bottles to get the last bits of bottles out. Another pet peeve. So this is good, very good. 

The cream itself has quite a strong smell which I found soapy mixed with honey, it's not an unpleasant smell but at first I thought I'm not going to want my hands smelling of this all day. After application my hands were dry in minutes and the smell was there but not so distinguished and my hands felt ever so soft already. After a week of applying the cream at least once a day and there has been a significant difference in my hands condition. 

My hands are definitely softer, smoother and they generally look better! They have definitely been repaired too and this is definitely my favourite hand cream and best I've ever tried. 

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your orders details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick. 

My next review product is an epilating one. Already I'm thinking ouch!




Share

No comments: