Monday 21 June 2010

Wimbledon time


It seems hard to believe that it's Wimbledon time all over again. I think this year it seems even more weird with The World Cup being on at the same time too, but anyway today it starts all over again.

A few years ago I went and had an amazing time, I'm hoping to be able to go again this year. It's amazing what you can see and do with just a day pass. Also it makes me want to get into playing tennis, you see another thing to keep me from being bored.

Also will it be a Federer or Nadal year? Federer has not had a good run in towards Wimbledon but he normally manages to up his game at SW19.
Is it another Grand Slam win at Wimbledon for Federer?
Check out those arms ;-) Will it be Nadal's year?
Could this be the year for Andy Murray?
An Aussie will always get an extra mention on my blog, I love Lleyton!

As for the women I would say we're again looking at a Williams win :-) My brother reckons it's going to be a Maria Sharapova's turn this year

Wonder what the women will be wearing this year, gotta love the Wimbledon fashion gossip. 

After writing this I really want to go to Wimbledon. Chocka block this week but maybe next week I could take a trip. Think it's time for a girlie day with my Bestie with Pimms and Strawberries and cream. Job done.

No comments: