Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sarah Loves... James Corden



He's funny right? I want to actually know him. Not in a stalkerish way I'm quick to say but how cool would it be to go to the pub with him? I'd be laughing a lot. He just is a funny guy.

With the World Cup soon about to start (Yes it hasn't even started yet and I can tell some of you are sick of it already) and James Corden is also about to be on your TV screen a lot! He's starring in Doctor Who on Saturday, then he'll be doing his World Cup Live programme on ITV after all the big games and of course his World Cup song with Dizzee Rascal; which I admit I keep singing loudly!


Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!

He also was the Assistant Manager for the England squad that played the Rest of the World squad for Soccer Aid at the weekend.

So here are some of my favourite James Corden snippets :-)

Love this sketch, and it's true - It is Sex and the City The Movie. Also I love Jimmy Carr's laugh.


I loved the Smithy "Coach of the Year" speech and these behind the scenes bits are fab



Apologies for the early Christmas song but this is a pure gem classic from Gavin & Stacey


"Mature as in Mature Cheddar". Quality.

Love you James Corden. 

1 comment:

soapgirl said...

cant wait to learn to do fancy pants stuff on my blog. you're my guru ;)