Friday 5 March 2010

Some Friday Fun - My Favourite Movie Quotes


Here are some of my favourite Movie Quotes, just for fun can you name the films that they are from? Drop a comment below :-)


1. Nobody puts baby in the corner
2. I shall call him squishy, he shall be mine, he shall be my squishy!
3. First rule about fight club is don't talk about fight club
4. I like to move it, move it!
5. Why is the rum always gone?
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it
7. The human torch was denied a bank loan
8. I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box.
9. If you build it, he will come
10. You can't handle the truth

2 comments:

Nickie O'Hara said...

oh how bizarre - I've asked a few twitter friends if they want to do an impromptu quiz tonight (on twitter) and I mentioned movie quotes!!!

Sarah said...

How strange! Thanks for stopping by :-)