Sunday 28 March 2010

The Good The Bad and The Ugly of my week


A good week with some very big highs and some lows courtesy of a broken boiler :-(. How are you all?

The Good

This week my blog hit 5,000 page views so people are reading what I write. So thank you to each and everyone of you, I really enjoy writing my blog and it's nice to known that it's being read. I know that 5,000 is probably not really a lot in the blogging world, but I feel very humbled :-))

As I'm feeling so proud I have set up a giveaway here - Enjoy!

Got up to 363 on Airline Conquerer USA on my iPhone

Manchester United win 4-0 against Bolton at The Reebok = Good times
 
Finding out I'm off to see Manchester United play Bayern Munich in Germany = Extremely excited times! Turning it into a mini break has pleased me no end as you can imagine. (The match is this Tuesday the 30th March)

Getting the first little green shoots in the greenhouse :-))

I have done all my invoices up until this week, this is BIG news as I have been fairly rubbish up until now :-))

The Bad

I'm getting bored of revision now but I can't stop revising now. Exam is in 17 days :-S

I have been asked to present an award at an awards dinner that is coming up. I do not like public speaking!

The Ugly

Our boiler broke :-( It had been threatening to do it for a few days. When it eventually went though it leaked and has damaged the carpet and wall in our hallway. So we have got a bare hallway at the moment as we wait for it to dry out, which means we'll have to think about re-decorating :-)) Being without heating for a few days was a pain especially as the weather had turned colder but we have a new one now so I'm feeling roasty toastie!

P.S. I've set some blogs to be posted whilst I'm away, and I look forward to telling you all about my trip on my return xoxo

No comments: