Thursday 30 July 2009

Starting out on Yuwie


I signed up to the social networking site Yuwie this week. They say that they will pay you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.


It's a bit annoying how many adverts come up before you get to see your profile page, and that logging in you have to skip about 4 adverts trying to sell/sign you up for products but once in its very simple. It's a lot like myspace, you can design the layout of your page and what you want on it and then you just blog away! I was confused the other day when I got an email saying I had been purchased??? But apparently this is a good thing and increases your rating.


I'm not sure how Yuwie works, but it is a learning progress and I will let you know how I get on. I'm only really posting up little blogs from this one really and any little funny ones I find on my travels.


If you're interesting in joining then click here
http://r.yuwie.com/blissbubbley/ and say Hey!

Anyone already on Yuwie?


Sarah

x

1 comment:

Sidrah said...

heyy nyce bloggie.. =)
check out mine, too ^^

http://thebunnyburrow.blogspot.com/